Saturday, July 11, 2009

About the Make Up and Improvement test

Dear students,

As we agreed last Wednesday in class, you had until today at 12:oo m. to send your request to take the remedial or improvement test. So far I received (from the people who are able to take the second evaluation form) four (4) requests from the morning group, that is to say, Indiana Torres, David Duque, Maria Flores, Ernesto O. Velasquez, and one (1) request from the afternoon group, i.e. Angel Vasquez. I left my office yesterday late in the afternoon, and no one left me a written a request in my office, which means, that the people I mention in this noteare the only ones who will take the test on Monday 13th, during class session, and that any further request sent after 12:00M. today won't be accepted not even if you sent your message at 12:01. The rest, will have classes as usual.

See you Monday, have a look at the post Prof. Duran published, do your h.w. and PLEASE do read for your class.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment