Thursday, May 28, 2009

About the Remedial and Make Up test

As I told you last Monday, you had until Wed. 27th to make up your minds regarding the Remedial test. This Morning, I checked my mails and my cell phone and I received what I suppose is the final number of students that will take the exam. That information was important so I could make arrangements either for tomorrow (morning groups) or Monday during or after classes. The final number of people interested in taking the exams is: 5 in the morning ( Maria Flores, Grecia Albornoz, Gabriela Rincon, Alberto Rodriguez and Ernesto Velasquez) and 2 in the afternoon (Angel Vasquez and Pedro Garcia). That makes possible to have the exam during class session next Monday. While the rest of your classmates are in class, you will take your exam and hopefully, you will join us if you finish before Monday session is over as we agreed early this week.

The structure of the test is the same. You know what to do. Make it worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment